Kashiwa City Community Newspaper 2017.11.15

最終更新日 2017年11月15日

ページID 043929


Financial assistance is available for part of the fees for entering school

Contact: Schools and Education Division - Phone: 04-7191-7367, Fax: 04-7191-1212

  A financial assistance system for part of the costs associated with starting school is available for parents or guardians of children who are entering elementary school in April of next year, who live in Kashiwa City, and who are having financial difficulty. After an income review has been completed, financial assistance can be paid at the end of February of next year to those who have completed an application by Wednesday, January 31 of next year. If you are interested, apply for financial assistance as soon as possible so that you can relax while you prepare for your child entering school.
Application: Application forms are available at all municipal elementary schools, and the Schools and Education Division (Shonan Building, 2nd Floor). By Thursday, March 1 of next year, complete an application form, and send it to 郵便番号277-8503, Kashiwa City Board of Education, Schools and Education Division, or submit your application in person. Application forms can also be downloaded from the city homepage.
For more information on the standard income limit for the income review, please see the information that it is distributed along with the application forms.

With the "My Number" system, some supporting documents will no longer be required

Contact: My Number General Free-Dial: 0120-95-0178, or the Administrative Reform Promotion Division - Phone: 04-7167-1118, Fax: 04-7167-6644

Starting November 13, the information network associated with the My Number system will be fully available for practical use.
Some application processes for services such as National Health Insurance and Child Allowance which have required a resident's register certificate ("juminhyo") or other certificates, may no longer require these supporting documents when you enter your "My Number" on the application form. For more information, please see the city homepage.

Be sure to obtain your My Number Card

Contact: Citizens' Division - Phone: 04-7167-1128, Fax: 04-7160-1036
  When you use "My Number" for applications, you need to show your "My Number", along with photo identification. If you have a "My Number Card" (individual number card), you can use your card both to verify your My Number, and as personal identification when you make applications. If you have not obtained your card yet, you should definitely apply for it.
Where to get an application: Bring your drivers license or other form of personal identification, and pick up an application from the Citizens' Division (City Hall, Main Building, 1st Floor), the Reception Desk Service Division (Shonan Building, 1st Floor), the Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center, or any branch office.
How to Apply: Please apply using any of the following methods ▶Attach an identification photo of yourself on the application form, and mail it to 郵便番号219-8732, Japan Agency for Local Authority Information Systems, Individual Number Card Issuance and Acceptance Center. (You do not need to affix a stamp if you use the envelope that was included when you received your My Number Notification Card, or if you use the special application envelope that can be downloaded from the Japan Agency for Local Authority Information Systems homepage.) ▶In person at the My Number Issuance Desk (City Hall, Main Building, 1st Floor) ▶By internet using the ID which is written on the application form.
Other: About one month after your application, you well receive an issuance notice. Make an appointment to pick up your My Number Card, and pick up your card at the Kashiwa City Hall Main Building, 1st Floor Lobby, the Reception Desk Service Division (Shonan Building 1st Floor), the Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center, or any of the branch offices.

Notice of closure dates for the Shimin Bunka-Kaikan (Citizens' Culture Hall)

  The Citizens' Culture Hall will be having repair work done. During this time, the facilities cannot be reserved, and selections by draw for reservations will not be done. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Dates of closure: Tuesday, January 15 to Friday, March 15, 2019.
Contact: Community Support Division - Phone: 04-7167-1126

Increase of minimum wage for Chiba Prefecture

  In Chiba Prefecture, the minimum (hourly) wage is 868 yen. This applies to all workers, regardless of age, including part-time and student part-time workers. If you are an employer or worker, make sure to check that your wages are at or above the minimum wage.
For more information, please see the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare homepage.
Contact: Chiba Labour Bureau, Labour Standards Department, Wages Office - Phone: 043-221-2328, Kashiwa Labour Standards Control Office - Phone: 04-7163-0245



所在地 柏市柏5丁目10番1号(本庁舎3階)
電話番号 04-7167-0941