Kashiwa City Community Newspaper 2017.01.15

最終更新日 2017年1月15日

ページID 038434


Please be ready to submit your tax return early

Contact: For national income tax returns, contact the Kashiwa Tax Office - Phone: 04-7146-2321. For municipal and prefectural income tax returns, contact the Citizens' Tax Division - Phone: 04-7167-1124.
  The tax return submission and tax payment period is from Thursday, February 16 to Wednesday, March 15. Additional taxes may be levied if returns are submitted after the deadline, so please make sure to make your submission on time.

Consultation for creating tax returns

1  Tax return area at the Kashiwa Tax Office
A special area will be open for creating tax returns at the Kashiwa Tax office from Friday, February 10 to Wednesday, March 15. (補足)Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, but will be open on Sunday, February 19, and Sunday, February 26.
Other: The parking lot at the Kashiwa Tax Office will be unavailable until mid-April. When the tax return area is open on Sunday, national tax receipts, telephone consultation, and tax payment certificates will be unavailable.
2  Free consultation for tax returns provided by the certified public tax accountant's association
Consultation will be provided by accountants registered with the Chiba Prefecture Certified Public Tax Accountant's Association.
Consultation and assistance with tax return creation will be provided for simple issues with basic salaried or pension income, and for municipal and prefectural tax returns.




Consultation Schedule

Thursday, February 2

Hikarigaoka Kinrin Center

280 people on each day in order of arrival

9:30am to 3:30pm (補足)Numbered service tickets will be distributed from 8:30am

Friday, February 3

Monday, February 6

Nishihara Kinrin Center

200 people on each day in order of arrival

Tuesday, February 7

Himawari Plaza (Former Shonan Kominkan)

Wednesday, February 8

Nanbu Kinrin Center

280 people on each day in order of arrival

Thursday, February 9

Please note the following important points
○Please leave plenty of time when you come in
○Please refrain from coming in by car
○Tax returns other than the ones created with the special consultation service will not be accepted. Please submit tax returns that you have created by yourself as follows ▶National Tax Returns - Please submit the returns by mail (to be delivered by the deadline) or in person to 〒277-8522 Kashiwa Tax Office ▶Municipal and Prefectural Tax Returns - Please submit the returns by mail (to be delivered by the deadline) to 〒277-8505, Kashiwa City Hall, Citizens' Tax Division. (補足)If you require a stamped receipt for your tax return, please include a self-addressed return envelope affixed with an 82-yen stamp.
○Please seek consultation directly with the Tax Office for the following matters:
▶Claiming tax deductions for various losses and donations ▶Tax returns for years other than 2016 ▶Blue tax returns ▶Tax returns for income from business operations, agriculture or real estate accounts ▶Tax returns for capital gains or losses from the transfer of property, homes, stocks, etc. ▶Claiming a mortgage deduction (a special tax deduction for loans to purchase a home) ▶Tax returns for foreigners or deceased persons.

Documents required to create your tax return


Items (Documents from 2016)

Items that show the amount of your income

1.Tax withholding slips from your salary or public pension

2.Payment records (from income sources other than your salary or pension in 1.)

Items that show the amount of deductions

3.Insurance fees deduction certificate (National Pension Insurance Fees, Life Insurance Fees, Earthquake Insurance Fees, Former Long-Term Loss Insurance Fees) 4.Medical treatment receipts 5.If medical treatment costs have been covered, documents that show the full cost (in-patient benefits and high-cost medical treatment, etc.) 6.Payment receipts for National Health Insurance, Nursing Care Insurance, Latter-Stage Elderly Healthcare System, etc. 7.Disabled Person's Passbook


8.My Number Card or My Number Notification Card with photo identification documents 9.Ball-point pen, calculator 10.Inkan name stamp 11.A document which shows the account number at your financial institution (in the name of the person filing the return)

(補足)Copies will not be accepted for items 1. to 4..
Payments listed in items 4. and 6. should be organized, and the total amounts calculated. Item 11. is for the income tax return only.

Convenient ways to make your return

○The National Tax Agency homepage
You can create your return using the "Tax return form creation corner" (確定申告書等作成コーナー). For questions regarding your income tax return, "Tax Answer" is convenient.
○Electronic tax returns and tax payment system (e-Tax)
National tax returns and payments can be done through the internet. (補足)The electronic certificate is valid for 3 years. For more information, please contact the e-Tax / Tax Form Creation Corner Help Desk - Phone: 0570-01-5901

Important points to note when you make your tax return

1  You will need to include your "My Number" individual identification number.
When you file your return, please present either of the following documents.
1.My Number Card
2.My Number Notification Card, or other documents which can confirm your "My Number", along with your driver's license or other document with photo identification.
(補足)If you submit your return by mail, please attach a copy of the documents (if you use your My Number Card, make a copy of both sides).
2  Those who receive a special deduction for bank loans to purchase a home (Home Mortgage Deduction)
 Those who moved into a new home between 2009 and 2016, and receive a Home Mortgage Deduction, but cannot apply the whole deduction amount to their income tax, can receive a deduction for part of their municipal or prefectural tax.
<Those who moved into a new home in 2016>
Those who are eligible for the Home Mortgage Deduction for the first time must file an income tax return at the Tax Office by Wednesday, March 15.
Please note: Salaried income earners who claim a Home Mortgage Deduction with their year-end income tax adjustment must also file a tax return by Wednesday, March 15 if they are eligible to claim a deduction for medical expenses, donations, etc.
3  Those who have dependent family members under the age of 16
This part is necessary for the calculation of the limit for tax exemption for municipal and prefectural tax, so please fill in the second chart on the tax return for "Resident's Tax-Related Items" (住民税に関する事項), and fill in the space for dependent family members under 16 years of age.
Please note: Starting from income tax returns for municipal, prefectural, and national income tax for 2017, in order to claim a personal deduction for family members living outside of the country, you will need to show documents which verify the family relationship, and the money that was sent to them. (If the documents are provided in a language other than Japanese, please attach a Japanese translation.)

Municipal and prefectural tax return forms will be sent out by mail

Municipal and prefectural tax return forms for 2017 will be sent out at the end of January to those who filed a municipal and prefectural tax return last year. (補足)Even if you submitted a tax return last year, you will not be sent a 2017 tax return form if you are not expected to need one. If you require a tax return form, please contact the Citizens' Tax Division.

Your cooperation is appreciated with the prompt submission of the Salary Payment Report

Individuals or corporations who paid salary or wages in 2016 (including union official's salary, or part-time workers wages) have an obligation to file a Salary Payment Report for everyone who receives the wages, and is living in Kashiwa City as of January 1. For the salaried income earners, this is a very important document for the Municipal/Prefectural Tax Return, so please make sure to submit it by the deadline.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, January 31
How to submit: Please mail the completed form (postmarked by the deadline), or bring it in person to 〒277-8505, Kashiwa City Hall, Citizens' Tax Division (City Hall, Main Building, 2nd Floor). (補足)The form can also be submitted through the "Local Tax Electronic Return Service (eLTAX)" (地方税の電子申告サービス). For more information, please see the eLTAX homepage.

My Number Cards will be issued in more locations

Contact: Kashiwa City My Number Call Center - Phone: 04-7165-0178
In Kashiwa City, the My Number Card can currently be issued at the City Hall, Main Building, 1st Floor Lobby. However, the number of service desks which issue the card will be increased as of Wednesday, February 1. There will be 12 new locations, including branch offices, where you will be able to pick up your My Number Card. When you apply for your card, please use the pick-up time.
Issuing locations: Kashiwa City Hall, Main Building, 1st Floor Lobby, Reception Desk Service Division (Shonan Building, 1st Floor), Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center, each branch office (補足)To pick up your card, you must make an appointment specifying an issuing location and pick-up time.

Temporary Closure of the Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center and Automated Certificate Issuance Machines

The Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center and the Kashiwanoha Service Corner will be closed for a regular inspection of the electrical equipment. Also, the Automated Certificate Issuance Machines in the lobby of the Kashiwa City Hall Main Building, and the Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center will be closed.
Date: Saturday, January 28
Contact: Citizen's Division - Phone: 04-7167-1128, Kashiwa Eki-Mae Administrative Service Center - Phone: 04-7168-5500, or the Kashiwanoha Service Corner - Phone: 04-7134-6700.



所在地 柏市柏一丁目7番1-103号 Day Oneタワー3階
電話番号 04-7167-0941
ファクス 04-7165-7323