Kashiwa City Community Newspaper 2016.06.15

最終更新日 2016年6月15日

ページID 035647


Teganuma Fireworks Festival 2016

Contact: Teganuma Fireworks Festival Executive Committee - Phone: 7162-3325 or Commerce and Industry Promotion Division - Phone: 7167-1141

The Teganuma Fireworks Festival is a summer tradition in Kashiwa.
The fireworks will be back again this year in all their splendor, with the magical fireworks over the water, the powerful Ultra Jumbo Starmine fireworks, and the character fireworks, which are always popular with kids. Don't miss this evening of summer fun!
Date and time: Saturday, August 6, 7:00pm to 8:30pm (fireworks will begin at 7:10pm).
Place: Teganuma (Kashiwa Dai-Ichi Kaijo Event Area 1, Kashiwa Dai-Ni Kaijo Event Area 2, and Abiko Kaijo Event Area)

Subsidy for the cost of improving the earthquake resistance of wood-frame housing

In order to continue building a community that can withstand earthquakes, part of the cost of renovations to improve the earthquake resistance of wood-frame housing will be subsidized. Please be aware that an application must be made before the renovation work starts.
Application period: Friday, July 1 to Wednesday, November 30.
Eligibility: Those who meet all of the following criteria ▶The home that you own is in Kashiwa City ▶The home is a detached home or multi-use home, built on or before May 31, 1981 with conventional construction methods. ▶The home received an earthquake resistance value of less than 1.0 after a standard evaluation or detailed evaluation. ▶City taxes are not in arrears.
Estimated number of buildings: 10
Amount of subsidy: 1/3 of the earthquake resistance improvements design fee (up to \100,000), 1/3 of the total cost of earthquake resistance improvement construction work and supervision (up to \500,000).
Other: Before making your application, please consult with the Architectural Guidance Division (Kenchiku Shido Ka) to confirm your eligibility with regards to the criteria, cost, etc.
Contact: Architectural Guidance Division - Phone: 7167-1145

A notification must be submitted if you start to use the sewer system

Please be aware that, if a notification is not submitted, the billing for use of the sewer system will be incorrect. If you receive a single bill for water and sewer services, in some cases, it may be settled with only a notification submitted to the Waterworks Department.
A notification must be submitted in the following cases: ▶When you start to use the sewer system ▶When you stop using the sewer system ▶If the person using the sewer system changes ▶If the number of people using the sewer system changes ▶If you start to use well-water.
Contact for notification if you are using well-water: Sewer System Usage Billing Customer Center - Phone: 7168-1820
◎For more information, please contact the Sewer Management Division - Phone: 7167-1409

A new financial support system for single-parent households will begin

A subsidy will be provided for the fees for attending lectures for the purpose of obtaining the Certificate for Students Achieving the Proficiency Level of Upper Secondary School Graduates.
Eligibility: Children under 20 years of age or parents of a single-parent household residing in Kashiwa City, receiving dependent child allowance (Jido Fuyo Te-ate), or earning an equivalent income.
Subsidy amount: A maximum of \150,000.
◎For more information, please contact the Child Welfare Division (Kodomo Fukushi Ka) - Phone: 7167-1595



所在地 柏市柏5丁目10番1号(本庁舎3階)
電話番号 04-7167-0941